ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER : 100 Gms
Activated charcoal is a fine black powder. It’s made when some substance—usually bamboo, wood, coal or coconut shell burned without oxygen to create char. The char is then heated to a high temperature and exposed to certain gases through a multi-step process to make it extremely porous. This is the “activation” part of the process. Once activated, the increased surface area of the molecules can bind powerfully to any substance. This process of adsorption makes the charcoal so activated or powerful. Activated charcoal is odorless, tasteless, and nontoxic.
1) Activated charcoal powder helps in the whitening of teeth yellow teeth by binding the staining substances and helps it remove from teeth. Just dip a wet toothbrush in a high quality charcoal with toothpaste and brush gently. It will bring about a nice sparkling smile& a perfect for those insta-worthy moments.
2) Activated charcoal powder acts as a cleanser. Make a Mask of activated charcoal powder into a face wash and scrub skin gently. Pat dry and rinse well. It absorbs excess oil secretion from skin and removes impurities leaving behind smooth & silky skin.
3) Add a small amount of activated charcoal powder to shampoo before washing hair. Scrub gently and wash out. This will wave off impurities leaving behind bouncy and beautiful hairs.
4) Mix a little charcoal powder with water and apply as a paste on bug bite or sting. It will immediately remove the itchiness and toxins from the skin.
1) Activated charcoal powder is a primary remedy for toxins and poison in Gastro-intestinal track. It can quickly absorb unwanted substances in the stomach and intestines after ingestion and relief from intestinal bloating& excessive gas production.
2) Activated charcoal powder is also beneficial for oral health as well. It binds bacteria & plague and substances that stain the teeth and make them remove from the mouth. It can help combat cavities, bad breath and gum disease too.
3) Activated charcoal powder absorbs the toxins & excess oil from the skin and helps to prevent premature ageing.
1) Vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, black stool are common side effects.
4) Activated charcoal powder is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory and helps reducing the pain and swelling of bites and stings.
2) Keep away from small children.
3) Pregnant and breast feeding mothers should avoid.
4) Store it in air tight container.
CONSULT YOURS PHYSCIAN BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
This article is meant only for the use of education and information. It is not in any wayrecommended for substituting prescription drugs or expert medical guidance. We are notprofessionals in healthcare and this information is shared purely based on the interest ofspreading the fragrance of Ayurvedic healing, the world’s oldest medical system on earth. Talkwith your Ayurvedic practitioner/ healthcare expert before selecting the most suitable clay powder for your prakriti or unique individual constitution and state of health.