AMLA POWDER :
Amla powder is dried and powdered Indian gooseberry. It is a sour-tasting fruit tasting product of deciduous tree of the family Phyllanthaceae and a rich wellspring of cell reinforcements with powerhouse of nutrients rich in vitamin A, C, iron, fiber, potassium, magnesium & calcium. The tree of this Amla powder is little to medium in estimate, achieving 1– 8 m in stature with fine branches 10-20cm long typically deciduous and blooms are greenish-yellow.
Botanical Name :
Emblica Officinalis / Phyllanthusemblica.
Common Name :
Indian gooseberry/ Amalaki.
1) Amla powder is a low in sugar and a high fiber product, influencing it to ideal for diabetics. It empowers the confined gathering of cells that discharge insulin. This lessens the glucose in diabetes patients. The cell reinforcements in Amla manage glucose levels in the blood, diminishing albumins levels in patients. It restrains the generation of glycosylated hemoglobin, along these lines decreasing glucose levels.
2) Amla powder helps sound defecation by keeping the gastrointestinal tract clean. It fortifies the stomach related framework, enhancing the body's capacity to retain supplements from nourishment. The acrid and intense taste of Amla powder triggers the taste receptors, making the stomach related compounds dynamic.
3) Amla powder shields eye retina from oxidative pressure. So it is viable to inculcate this in daily routine.
4) Amla powder also protects skin damage from UV rays and helps increase in healthy blood cells giving it a perfect glow to the skin. Amla powder also helps you fight the problem of aging due to its high antioxidants content.
5) Being rich in vitamin C, Amla powder is responsible for boosting immunity and providing resistance towards common disease like flu, cough and also prevent infections.
6) Amla powder is widely used to improve hair health. It is a rich source of iron and other nutrients that increase the growth of hair. It is also effective to increase hair pigmentation and prevents hair loss.
7) Amla powder is a natural toner, promotes calming properties that cool, tone and sustain tissues and organs.
8) Amla powder also possesses anti-anemia property.
9) Amla powder reduces bad cholesterol thus reduce the blockage of blood flow towards the heart.
10) The high levels of antioxidant in Amla powder restrict the growth of carcinogenic cells, preventing cancer. It keeps the harmful free radicals at bay.
11) Amla powder improves the frequency and volume of urination. Thus, flushing of the toxins out of the body.
12) Amla powder has three times vitamin C and improves tannin levels in the body that shield from heat and light. It keeps the skin cool in the summer by regulating the heat.
1) Could trigger hyperacidity.
2) Over usage might experience scalp dryness.
3) Might experience unwanted weight loss.
This article is meant only for the use of education and information. It is not in any way recommended for substituting prescription drugs or expert medical guidance. We are not professionals in healthcare and this information is shared purely based on the interest of spreading the fragrance of Ayurvedic healing, the world’s oldest medical system on earth.Never use essential oils internally and make sure that you dilute essential oils before using it for external application. This is because 100 percent organic and pure essential oils are highly concentrated substances and may cause allergic reactions if used on the skin directly.Talk with your Ayurvedic practitioner/ healthcare expert before selecting the most suitable essential oils for your prakriti or unique individual constitution and state of health. Please avoid using Basil oil if you have sensitive skin or during pregnancy.