BAMBOO ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER : 100 Gms
Bamboo activated charcoal powder comes from pieces of bamboo plants, harvested after at least five years and burned in ovens at temperatures ranging from 800 to 1200 °C. Bamboo charcoal is made of bamboo by means of a pyrolysis process. It contains about 400 chemical compounds and has many applications in cosmetics, insecticides, deodorants, food processing and agriculture also it benefits environmental protection by reducing pollutant residue.
1) Bamboo activated charcoal powder can be mixed with water and can be used for the treatment of infections, pain, and as a general detoxifier.
2) Mix 1/2 teaspoon of bamboo charcoal powder into a face wash and scrub skin gently. Rinse well and pat dry. It acts as a cleanser.
3) Bamboo activated charcoal powder structure makes it great at removing odors, harmful chemicals and allergens from the air.
4) Mask of rose water and bamboo charcoal powder can be applied to absorb black & whiteheads from the skin.
5) Simply dip a wet toothbrush into the ½ teaspoon of bamboo charcoal powder and brush gently to get whiten teeth.
1) Bamboo activated charcoal powder helps to prevent acne and fight odor.
2) Bamboo activated charcoal powder helpsto cleanse pores of bacteria and irritants from the skin.
3) Bamboo activated charcoal powder has a negative ionic charge attracting odors and excess moisture from the atmosphere making the surrounding pollutant free.
4) Bamboo activated charcoal powder softens the water absorbs harmful minerals including chlorine and releases its natural minerals (calcium, sodium, magnesium) into the water.
5) Bamboo activated charcoal powder is commonly used as a blackhead banisher leaving behind soft & gentle skin.
6) Bamboo activated charcoal powdercan also help in the overall oral dental health. It naturally whitens teeth, polishes teeth, strengthens enamel and detoxifies the mouth without any chemicals and added nasties.
1) Bamboo charcoal can lead to dehydration.
2) Prolong exposure can cause mild coughing.
3) Vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, black stool are common side effects.
4) Keep away from small children.
5) Pregnant and breast feeding mothers should avoid.
6) Store it in air tight container.
This article is meant only for the use of education and information. It is not in any way recommended for substituting prescription drugs or expert medical guidance. We are not professionals in healthcare and this information is shared purely based on the interest of spreading the fragrance of Ayurvedic healing, the world’s oldest medical system on earth. Talk with your Ayurvedic practitioner/ healthcare expert before selecting the most suitable powder for your prakriti or unique individual constitution and state of health.