DALCHINI POWDER :
Dalcini is evergreen tropical thick tree with 30 feet. It is an aromatic spice obtained from the mid dark colored bark of the cinnamon genus and is peeled off after the tree is 6-7 years old. The inward bark is gathered and powdered and utilized as flavors in spices and the fragrant flavor contains fiber, manganese, calcium and press and is normally utilized as a part of numerous sustenance dishes. Dalchini powder has additionally been utilized as prescription in conventional recuperating frameworks for a long time.
Botanical name : Cinnamomumzeylanicum
Common name : Cinnamon or "Dalchini".
1) Dalchini powder discards skin aggravation and pimples on the face and body. This is done by drying the skin and passing on blood and oxygen to the outside skin surface. Dalchini powder helps expel dead skin cells and re-establishes sparkle and suppleness to the skin.
2) Dalchini powder helps to enhance the complexion due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
3) Dalchini powder is likewise known to cure ringworms. Also, to cure cuts and wounds, just clean some cinnamon powder to eliminate germs and recuperate it rapidly.
4) Dalchini powder feeds the scalp by acting like a shed. It will animate the cleaning hair development.
5) In everyday life, dalchini powder dosage of 120 milligrams to 6 grams can help in the lessening of aggregate cholesterol levels, triglycerides and LDL cholesterol while expanding HDL or great cholesterol levels in the body.
6) Dalchini power is regularly used to regard torment as it responds with prostaglandin that adds to compression and unwinding of muscle tissues.
7) Dalchini powder is a warming herb used to cure chilly and the regular influenza.
8) Dalchini powder helps separate fats and consequently helps absorption. It also enables cure to stomach ulcers and alleviate gas.
9) Dalchini powder benefits in lessening insulin protection and triples the insulin's ability to process glucose. This zest hence lessens appetite and sugar longings, bringing about weight reduction.
10) Dalchini powder also contains a supplement called cinnamaldehyde, which is known to expand the progesterone level and lessening testosterone levels in ladies. The hormonal adjust decreases the odds of fruitlessness in ladies.
11) Dalchini powder is also rich in a cancer prevention agent known as catechins. This is an eminent helper in absorption and averts Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), swelling, obstruction, gas and so on.
12) Dalchini powder also helps monstrously in enhancing the strength of the colon. Consequently, it can avert colon tumor. Its wealth in cell reinforcements likewise adds to the counteractive action of this perilous malady and additionally different diseases.
13) Dalchini powder can also soften rough and dry skin due to its rich antioxidant properties.
1) Excessive intake of Dalchini powder can cause liver damage and blood thinning.
2) Overconsumption of Dalchini powder can increase the risk of certain cancers.
3) Cinnamaldehyde, a compound found in dalchini powder may trigger allergic reactions when consumed in large amounts. This may cause mouth sores.
4) Eating too much Dalchini powder may reduce blood sugar level to a dangerous level.
5) May cause breathing problems and throat irritation.
6) May interact with certain medications.
This article is meant only for the use of education and information. It is not in any way recommended for substituting prescription drugs or expert medical guidance. We are not professionals in healthcare and this information is shared purely based on the interest of spreading the fragrance of Ayurvedic healing, the world’s oldest medical system on earth. Never use essential oils internally and make sure that you dilute essential oils before using it for external application. This is because 100 percent organic and pure essential oils are highly concentrated substances and may cause allergic reactions if used on the skin directly. Talk with your Ayurvedic practitioner/ healthcare expert before selecting the most suitable essential oils for your prakriti or unique individual constitution and state of health. Please avoid using Basil oil if you have sensitive skin or during pregnancy.