GURLEENS ASHWAGANDHA OIL :
Botanical Name :
Ashwagandha is a shrub, member of the Solanaceae plant family. It is part of the nightshade family of plants and also known as Indian Ginseng and Winter Cherry. The name "ashwagandha" gives reference to the strength of a horse and is known to rejuvenate both the muscular and nervous systems. The oil is produced from the root of the shrub and contains the highest amount of steroidal compounds which includes the lactones withaferin A, and carbon-27-glycowithanolides, known collectively as Withanolides. It also contains a fair amount of alkaloids,tropine, pseudotropineisopelletrine,anaferine, and saponins.
Color and smell :
It islight in color and neutral in taste.
Ashwagandha oil is derived from the root and leaves of the Ashwagandha plant through steam distillation.
Benefits Of Aswagandha Oil :
1) Ashwagandha oil penetrates deeply into the nerves, body tissues and bones resulting in greater nourishment, toning and strengthens the muscles and bone.This oil also prevents inflammation and muscular strains, grant flexibility to the muscles and vigor to the joints.
2) Ashwagandha oil is known for its potential to promote sleep and has been used in the treatment of insomnia.
3) Ashwagandha is inexplicable oil that has cell reinforcement and hostile to tumor properties that guide in battling the destructive free radicals and control the development of carcinogenic tumors in the framework. It also aids in resisting the effects of chemotherapy and supports quicker recovery.
4) Ashwagandha oil promotes a healthy balance of the reproductive system by increasing the quality of semen count of sperms, thus expanding the possibilities of fertility and conception. It is recommended for treating loss of libido, impotence, premature ejaculation, lack of sexual interest, erectile dysfunctions and supports the ability to last longer in bed.
5) Ashwagandha oil strengthens the immune system, help retain youthfulness, revitalize the senses, relieve from fatigue and insomnia, prevent aging and invigorate the entire system.
6) Ashwagandha oil has the ability to wrestle the fall in cognitive levels caused due to brain cell degeneration. It also assists in reducing cortisol levels and enhancing cognition levels.
7) Ashwagandha oil is also an excellent remedy for healing wounds, keratosis, inflammation, skin ulcers, carbuncles, swelling, cuts, bedsores etc. It is also used for moisturizing rough and dry skin with its collagen stimulating attributes
1) Pregnant women should avoid it as it might induce miscarriage.
2) People with thyroid conditions should avoid consuming.
3) Keep out of reach of children.
4) Can occur slowed pulse, drowsiness, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
5) People with an upcoming surgery or bleeding issues should not consume.
This piece of writing is only for the purpose of education and is written wholly in the concern of sharing the long-established insight of Ayurveda, the mother of all healing sciences. It is not intended to prevent or diagnose any disease or health conditions or to substitute any kind of expert medical advice or prescribed medications. Do not use essential oils internally. Always ensure that you dilute essential oils in suitable carrier oils before using it for topical application, as pure and organic essential oils are highly concentrated substances. Consult your healthcare professional/Ayurvedic practitioner before choosing the right essential oil for your unique individual constitution and medical condition.