The Healing’ blend :
When we think of scorching heat, most people think of cucumbers due to its cool-calming effects with droplets of watery freshness with mild scent of green dewiness. It is a popular ingredient in fresh spa and skin care treatments.
Despite of the watery cold pressed persona of this vegetable, then also cucumber seeds contain a fair amount of 40% oil. Now with this we can conceptualize how many cucumber seeds are needed to provide a mere teaspoon of oil.The taxonomy name given to the Cucumber is Cucumissativus.
1. Highly recommended as a moisture-binding, curl-loving conditioner for coily, kinky, and curly hair.
2. This is one ingredient that has the same fragrance in both oil and Emulsions and is equally suited for day and night use.
3. Relinquish a non-greasy toning feeling with thoroughly hydrated sensation.
4. Helps in pore detoxification and pore size detoxification, improved moisture and wrinkle elimination.
5. Ensures purity and high mineral contentdefending skin cells from free-radical damage.
6. When applied topically, ithelps reduce the inflammation caused by skin ailments like acne, rashes, and other environmental irritants.
7. Formulatorsare incorporating to enhance shelf stable products in soap making, masks, facials, body and massage oils, creams, lotions, and serums.
8. Cucumber seed oil has a good amount of phytosterols, tocotrienols and fatty acids which helps the skin to strengthen its lipid barrier and restore moisture in the right balance.
9. Alleviation from sunburn.