1) Daily usage of green clay powder on trouble spot areas, will give the face a full package of facial treatment.
2) Paste of green clay powder (on the lower abdomen) and water during menstrual period will help in combating menstrual cramps.
3) Mask of green clay powder with aloe-vera juice will help skin retaining its moisturizing levels.
4) To exfoliate the skin without irritating it, take 1 tsp of green clay powder and gentle scrub on skin with a few drops of plain water or coconut oil to give a skin exfoliate.
5) Green clay powder is also used as homemade toothpaste for clean bright teeth with a few drops of peppermint oil and coconut oil.
6) To get blemish clear skin, mix 1 tsp of green clay powder added with ½ lemon juice will help clear off blemishes on skin.
1) Green clay powder is beneficial in removing impurities, tightening the pores, toning the skin, exfoliating dead skin cells and reducing inflammation in acne.
2) Green clay powder is known to clear skin and heal blemishes.
3) Green clay powder is a comforting remedy for aching muscles and joints, especially when combined with the essential oils and can be used as a poultice directly to get a soothing effect on the same.
4) Green clay powder is widely used in spas and used as a full-body treatment to soften dry and rough skin. It also works by helping remove the dead skin cells and promoting circulation in the healthy new skin cells below the epidermis.
1) External use only.
2) Store it in air tight container.
Sea clay/ Illite / French green clay.