Red Clay Powder : Morrocan Red Clay Powder
Red clay Powder is naturally-occurring silicates of the earth, containing minerals, trace elements and nutrients with silky texture. It is originating from Morocco, from ancient deposits in the fertile Atlas Mountain, mined from deposits made by volcanic activity and geothermic changes of the soil. Red clay powder is high in naturally-occurring dolomite, silica, ferric oxide and mineral oxides and is oily, mildly absorbent, and effective in skin cleansing and detoxifying. Other Name : Rhassoul/ Red moroccan clay/Montmorillonite clay.
1) Red clay powder when mix with water, it serves as an excellent facial cleanser and purifying mask, especially for individuals with sensitive skin.
2) Red clay powder is used as a conditioner for hair.
3) Mixing of the red clay powder with aloe vera juice, apple cider vinegar or rose waters makes it suitable for acne-prone skin and cleanses, exfoliates inflamed skin, detoxifies and improves blood circulation.
4) On regular use, Red clay powder helps in ridding the complexion of blackheads, tones the skin and re-balances the dry & flaky skin.
5) Before rinsing away the red powder mask, get it wet with warm water and use the fingers to exfoliate the skin with it in small circular motions.
6) This red clay powder is also used for intense spa for whole body detoxification.
1) Red clay powder acts as an astounding facial cleanser and purifying mask, especially for individuals with delicate skin.
2) Red clay powder also absorbs excess oil, dirt and toxins also simultaneously exfoliating dead skin cells and improves the skin’s circulation.
3) Due to the high content of iron oxide content in the red clay powder, it gives the clay its red color; helps revitalize the skin's appearance and brightness.
4) As a regular use, red clay powder is highly efficient for stubborn blackheads, toning and re-balancing dry& flaky skin.
5) Because of the high nutrient content, red clay powder also nourishes hair follicles deeply which helps strengthen hair and prevent it from thinning and falling out.
6) Red clay powder has an excellent astringent property, which makes it suitable for acne-prone skin. It cleanses and exfoliates inflamed skin, detoxifies and improves blood circulation. The red clay powder reduces the congestive pigmentation in problem areas and improves the skin's texture, elasticity and firmness of the skin.
7) Red clay powder is a high end choice in spas and salons across the globe for whole body detoxification.
8) Red clay powder is widely used as a color additive in soaps and makeup.
1) For external use only.
2) Store in a ceramic or glass container with a tight-fitting lid.
3) Avoid inhaling the fine powder.
4) NOT for culinary use.
This article is meant only for the use of education and information. It is not in any wayrecommended for substituting prescription drugs or expert medical guidance. We are notprofessionals in healthcare and this information is shared purely based on the interest ofspreading the fragrance of Ayurvedic healing, the world’s oldest medical system on earth. Talkwith your Ayurvedic practitioner/ healthcare expert before selecting the most suitable essentialoils for yourprakriti or unique individual constitution and state of health