Orange is the fruit of the small tree in the Rutaceae - citrus family and its peel is the rind of the fruit orange, which is the healthiest part of the entire fruit.
Botanical Name : Citrus sinensis. Common Name : Santare k chilke.
Color &Smell : Orange peel powder is a bright, shiny and tangerine in taste.
1) Paste of Orange peel powder and sandalwood powder which will give instant glow post gentle exfoliation.
2) Combination of Orange peel powder and yogurt will tighten & toned up the skin.
3) Orange peel powder added in rose water will delay wrinkles leaving the skin smooth & soft.
4) Orange peel powder when applied with honey will reduce acne & scars.
5) Pack of Orange peel powder and oatmeal will remove blackheads & dead skin thereby hydrating the skin.
6) Boiling of Orange peel powder with cinnamon and cardamom can act as an air refreshner.
1) Orange peel powders possess anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and antioxidant properties which make it great for treating acne and oily skin. It also works as a skin lightening & brightening agent and can do wonders for marks on the face and pigmentation.
2) Orange peel powder are also used as face cleansers and leave the skin looking rejuvenate & refreshed also it pulls out white & blackheads.
3) Orange peel powders are also helpful in fading away blemishes and dark spots on the skin.
4) Orange peel powder act as natural astringents will reduce excess oil from the skin and fights off acne causing bacteria by disinfecting skin. It will also play a role in reducing large pores.
5) Orange peel powder has a gentle abrasive texture that is used to exfoliate dead cells.
6) Being rich in vitamin C content in orange peel powder, it is very good for delaying wrinkles and helps in boosting collagen production, fights off free radicals that cause premature aging and tightens up sagging skin.
7) Orange peel powder is also a natural face cleanser and removes impurities, digs out stale sebum with pores and making the skin supple & firm.
8) Orange peel powder also balances pH level in the face, protects skin for trapping pollution and dust in everyday life.
9) Orange peel powder also promotes blood circulation in the skin which enables nutrients in the blood to reach the skin cells and nourish it.
10) Orange peels powder will help break down congestion and cleanse the lungs by expelling phlegm. It will also boost immunity and helps ward off and prevent lung infections.
11) Orange peel powder is also added to a sweet, fizzy flavor to drinks and can also be incorporated into jams, jellies, stir-fry dishes and many other culinary creations.
1) Store it in an air tight container.
This article is meant only for the use of education and information. It is not in any way recommended for substituting prescription drugs or expert medical guidance. We are not professionals in healthcare and this information is shared purely based on the interest of spreading the fragrance of Ayurvedic healing, the world’s oldest medical system on earth. Talk with your Ayurvedic practitioner/ healthcare expert before selecting the most suitable essential oils for your prakriti or unique individual constitution and state of health.