Shea butter yellow in color is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree through solvent extraction method and contains stearic acid and oleic acid. Shea Butter is Mostly used in Cosmetics , Hair Industry , Soap and Medicinal Industry.
Botanical Name : Vitellariaparadoxa (formerly Butyrospermumparkii).
Method of Extraction : Solvent extraction. Color &Smell : Yellow in color, buttery rich consistency and nutty in aroma. Applications : Lip gloss, skin moisturizer creams, emulsions, hair conditioners for dry and brittle hair and moisturizer or lotion.
1) Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer for the face and the body.
2) Shea butter also heals cracked heels and rough patches on your skin.
3) Shea butter is effective in curing skin rashes, skin peeling after tanning, scars, stretch marks, burns, insect bites and stings and acne.
4) Shea butter also improves skin elasticity.
5) Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production that protects & nourish the skin from drying, improves skin softening and strengthens wrinkle reduction.
6) Shea butter seals in moisture containing the scalp, alleviating dandruff and protects the hair from harsh climate.
7) Shea butter is an ideal for use as a natural eye cream, lip balm or body massager.
1) Can trigger allergic reactions.
2) Can clog skin pores.
This piece of writing is only for the purpose of education and is not intended to prevent or diagnose any disease or health conditions or to substitute any kind of expert medical condition or prescribed medications. We strongly recommend consulting your healthcare professional.